iMessage is one of the best instant messaging apps ever developed for smartphone platforms, unfortunately only for iOS devices. But do you know that you would be able to use iMessage on android smartphones too? If you think that’s not possible, then this article is all for you, as here we are going to have a look at a way to download and install the latest apk of iMessage for Android.
But before heading directly towards the main section of downloading and installing the latest apk of iMessage for Android, let us first have a look at a short introduction of this highly efficient application.
All about iMessage:
iMessage is a developed initially instant messaging app for iOS devices only, and no other smartphone platform has the authority to use it, nor other platforms can develop such simple to use and highly-productive instant messaging app.
Here are some of the exceptional features you would be able to get with iMessage app and will never find it with any other such instant messaging app.
- The first and most important feature of iMessage is that it is easy to use and has an accessible and reliable UI.
- You would be able to give read receipt permission to specific contacts easily with the help of iMessage, and this feature is not seen yet in any other such application.
- With iMessage, you would be able to take advantage of some great security features that will help you enhance the overall user experience.
- Within the iMessage app, you can find various high-end features that are going to provide you with impressive support during usage.
There are many more such features of iMessage, but the above-mentioned are some of the major ones.
How to download iMessage for Android?
Most people think that it’s an impossible task to download and install iMessage on Android, but here in this section, we are going to have a look at the steps to do so.
Follow these steps to download and install iMessage for android or windows PC:
- In the first step, you would have to install an iOS emulator in your windows pc, with the help of which you would be able to get an approach to iOS apps.
- Once it’s installed, then you would have to open it, and you would have to fill your Apple ID details for Sign in.
- Once you have done that, then you directly need to search for iMessage. Hence they will show you the results.
- Select the app and download it completely.
- After a successful download, you would be able to use iMessage easily.
There are no such alternate apps or emulators with the help of which you can directly use iMessage of your android device. But with the help of an iOS emulator, you can take advantage of the Android-based experience of iMessage on your windows pc.
You can download any iOS emulator for downloading and using iMessage easily. Moreover, for Android, there is an application known as Airmessage, with which you can take advantage of similar user experience as you get with iMessage, you can even check that out.